School targets 2020 – 2021
1. Raising boys’ writing standards – at the higher levels – whole school target of 50%
2. Curriculum for Wales – Adapting and raising standards of pedagogy across the school with the main focus within Humanities and STEM subjects
3. Curriculum for Wales – All teachers understanding the action research process and then as a result, adapting the learning and teaching within their classes.
4. Curriculum for Wales- Strengthening the link with the ‘real world / preparing for life’ by increasing use and making more effective use of the ‘outside’ – school grounds (outdoor learning), the local community and abroad
5. All school staff confident in dealing with and preparing for the New ALN Framework – school changing and adjusting its procedures accordingly