- The price of school lunches has increased to £2.50 per day/ £12.50 per week
- You may pay on a weekly/half-termly basis.
- You pay per child/per family
- Please make cheques payable to Cardiff County Council (C.C.C)
- Please place payment in an envelope. Mark the envelope “Dinners” and also note your child’s name, class and amount included
- We ask that payment is made at the beginning of the week
Please note that if you pay per half term, any sickness days/visits will incur credits. These will be carried over to the following half term.
Free school meals can only be given to children whose parents receive Income Support. An application form for free school meals can be downloaded from our website.
Facilities for eating a packed lunch are available as an alternative.