Our French Club for Years 4,5 and 6 will start on Thursday, May 9th. The club will be held lunchtime. As a result of the demand, we will be holding 2 French sessions during the lunch hour – we have also decided to open the club to Year 3 pupils. Children must be registered in advance for lessons.
Year 4 Homework 28.09.17:
- Complete handwriting task and learn Welsh spelling words (test on 03.10.17)
- Complete maths sheet (in homework book)
- European Day of Languages – Thematic/ Numeracy sheet in homework book
Due: Tuesday 03.10.2017
Not sure of what to eat for supper?
Come and buy
OUR HAND-CRAFTED PIZZA
Year 4 pupils will be creating and cooking pizzas during the next two days as part of our thematic work. The pizzas will on sale at the end of the day for children and parents to purchase.
Venue: The school yard
Dates: 24th and 25th of May
Everyone is welcome!
Year 4 Homework 16.02.17 (Half term week):
Your homework this week is to:
- learn English spellings (Contraction apostrophe)
- learn words for Phonics
- to keep a food diary over the duration of a week (explanation in the homework book)
- to prepare a presentation to apply to be on the school’s new council (School Links Council) – if they wish to do so!
- art work for the Urdd
- bake / buy cakes for our Bake for Bobath stall (by: 01/03/17)