Congratulations 4W & 2aI
The school makes extensive use of social media, particularly Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. To ensure consistency in what is shared, starting next week, the school will publish images on Instagram and then they will be linked to Twitter and Facebook. I urge you to join Instagram to see the pictures in their original form, not as links.
I would also like to remind you that the school publishes news and information on our website – www.ygmg.cymru and dates are published on our calendar.
Mr Illtud James
The response to establishing a Guitar Club for years 1 and 2 has been immense. As a result, the lessons will be held after school on Mondays and Tuesdays and also during the lunch hour on Fridays.
Thank you for your support!
Our French Club for Years 4,5 and 6 will start on Thursday, May 9th. The club will be held lunchtime. As a result of the demand, we will be holding 2 French sessions during the lunch hour – we have also decided to open the club to Year 3 pupils. Children must be registered in advance for lessons.
Jamboree in the Senedd
- Our national parliament will open it’s doors for a big family fun day on May 6th!
- If you’re in the area and are looking for something to do, come along to the Senedd Jamboree!
- Bank holiday Monday is going to be a big day in the #Senedd!
- Come along and help build your Wales out of Lego bricks
- There will be an opportunity to learn more about the work of the National Assembly and of Assembly Members.
Websites for more information
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2210245559290262/
20 Years press release: http://www.assembly.wales/en/newhome/pages/newsitem.aspx?itemid=1970
20 Years website: www.devolution20.wales