Please click on the link – Letter for Parents 2021
Teacher: Mrs Catrin Champion
Originally from Cardiganshire, I have settled in Cardiff for many years.
I delight in working with children in the early years, and am a firm believer in the Foundation Phase principle of “learning through play”.
I look forward to welcoming the new children to the Nursery class.
Unfortunately, we were not able to invite the new Meithrin/Nursery parents to school this year. As a result, we have created a virtual tour of the Nursery for new parents to see the classroom and the grounds outside.
Click on the links to go on the tour …….
Prif fynedfa : https://goo.gl/maps/hDVRvbDAt1pvmjpHA
Mynedfa y Meithrin #1 https://goo.gl/maps/ZotbvZNPVe5rMvYe9
Mynedfa y Meithrin #2 https://goo.gl/maps/NVVMFWeA556jkJFY9
Documents and Information
Forms to be completed and returned to school
1. Personal Information – Personal Information
2. Meithrin Questionnaire – Meithrin Questionnaire
3. Permission Form – Caniatad / Permission
4. Using HWB – Llythyr HWB
5. Information on disabilities – Anableddau / Disabilities
6. Who will be collecting your child? – Who will be collecting?
7. Home/School Agreement – Home-School-Agreement
Here is the snack menu for the Nursery and Reception classes for this half term.